2oz Toasted Flaked Almonds or dried cranberries if you can’t eat nuts
2 Tablespoons sherry
4 ½ oz (125g) Marsh Mallows
¼ pint milk
1 Tablespoon coffee powder
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
10 fl oz double cream
· Line a pudding bowl with cling film.
- · Leave in freezer until ready to serve (Take our 15 minutes before required).
- Place fruit, cherries and almonds (cranberries) in another bowl and soak for 1 – 2 hours in sherry.
- Put marsh mallows, milk, coffee powder, cocoa and milk in a pan and cook until marshmallows are melted, and then leave to cool.
- Whip double cream.
- Mix the fruit mixture and pan contents together and gently fold in cream.
- Place whole mixture in lined bowl and put in freezer, (cover when frozen).
- If the marshmallow mixture is too warm it will flatten the cream!!
Thanks to LSA Jane for this which I intend to try!